Alberta’s liquids-rich Montney features some of North America’s highest return economics, with a balance of light oil and sweet gas production that offers torque to improvement in either commodity.
- The Montney is a top quartile North American play
- Multiple benches offer optionality and long runway
- Predictable reservoir distribution provides extensive stacked lateral resource play
Core Focus Areas
Hammerhead has the size, scale and capital discipline to profitably grow
- Core area development generates significant free cash flow
- Brought 15 wells (net) on-stream in 2022
- Expanding infrastructure supports growth of extensive liquids opportunity
- Proven highly economic and provides significant future development upside
- Brought 13 wells (net) on-stream in 2022
Land map as at Feb. 2023
Hammerhead’s Alternative Energy Division is constantly seeking innovative ways to enhance results and contribute to a cleaner tomorrow.
This internal team reviews “new” forms of energy and new technologies that can reduce our carbon footprint while maintaining a competitive cost structure. As we increase production, we are finding ways to become more efficient with our operations and energy use, including starting to plan alternative power projects that can power our asset base.
Longer-term, we intend to direct free cash flow to further clean energy projects.
Hammerhead has implemented an online orientation that is required to be completed prior to arriving on any of our locations.
Follow the below steps to sign in and complete the orientation.
Create Your WorkHub Account
- Enter your First and Last Name, and your email address
- Choose “Orientation” as the Account Type
- Enter your company name
- Select the Orientation(s) you require
- Enter your position and phone number
- Create a password
Completing Orientation Modules
- Sign in to your WorkHub account
- Choose the Orientation module to load the orientation(s) you had selected
- Click on the View Orientation button for the Orientation you wish to begin
- After viewing the orientation, click on the Take Quiz button
- After completing the orientation quiz, download your Orientation Card
- Print out the Orientation Wallet Card and bring it with you to a HammerHead Resources jobsite.
Once the online orientation has been completed, retain the orientation completion certificate with your safety tickets.
Hammerhead requires at a minimum on all of its locations, a Hammerhead Orientation Certificate, H²S Alive, First Aid, WHMIS, and TDG. Additional certification relevant to your scope of work such as Fall Protection, Aerial Work Platform, Confined Space, and Ground Disturbance may be required. Please ensure to have these certifications readily available at all times.
As all Hammerhead locations require the use of secondary roadways, it is a requirement and for all contractors to review, understand, and follow the rules outlined within our road use agreements. Completion of the Hammerhead online orientation carries with it an acceptance of these road use agreement documents.
Please have each person visiting a Hammerhead site to complete our screening form and send to their Hammerhead contact and firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammerhead’s highest priority is the health and safety of our personnel including our employees and contractors and the communities we operate in. Nothing is more important to us than to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
As part of our approach, we are immediately implementing the following measures for contractors, vendors and service providers who attend Hammerhead locations:
- Restrict any of your contractors or staff exhibiting signs of illness, regardless of the symptoms, from attending Hammerhead worksites.
- Restrict any of your contractors or staff from attending Hammerhead’s worksites who answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions on our COVID-19 Return to Work Screening Form.
- Implement social distancing – Maintain a 2-meter distance from other individuals.
- Adhere to personal workspace cleaning measures and exhibit good hygiene – frequent handwashing, use of hand sanitizers, etc.
- Rescheduling all face-to-face meetings and cancelling group events, gatherings, and conference attendance.
Hammerhead reserves the right to restrict access to our locations if it suspects that any contractor or individual is not complying with these safety measures. All company supervisors are hereby required to discuss the above measures with your various workforces, along with the following safety message to reduce distractions: keep your minds on your task and implement these safe practices in both your work and personal lives. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate your Hammerhead contact.
Thank you for your cooperation and behalf of Hammerhead we wish each of you and your families good health in this difficult time.
Hammerhead is a growth-oriented company based in Calgary, Alberta with production and development focused in the multi-zone, Montney light oil window.
Better Every Day.
525 8th Avenue SW (Suite 2700)
Calgary, Alberta T2P 1G1 Canada
Tel. +1 (855) 930-0560
24 Hour Emergency Response:
+1 (877) 431-5716
+1 (888) 280-0502