Please have each person visiting a HHR site to completed this form and send to their HHR contact and firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammerhead’s highest priority is the health and safety of our personnel including our employees and contractors and the communities we operate in. Nothing is more important to us than to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
As part of our approach, we are immediately implementing the following measures for contractors, vendors and service providers who attend Hammerhead locations:
- Restrict any of your contractors or staff exhibiting signs of illness, regardless of the symptoms, from attending Hammerhead worksites.
- Restrict any of your contractors or staff from attending Hammerhead’s worksites who answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions on our COVID-19 Return to Work Screening Form
- Implement social distancing – Maintain a 2-meter distance from other individuals.
- Adhere to personal workspace cleaning measures and exhibit good hygiene – frequent handwashing, use of hand sanitizers, etc.
- Rescheduling all face-to-face meetings and cancelling group events, gatherings, and conference attendance.
Hammerhead reserves the right to restrict access to our locations if it suspects that any contractor or individual is not complying with these safety measures. All company supervisors are hereby required to discuss the above measures with your various workforces, along with the following safety message to reduce distractions: keep your minds on your task and implement these safe practices in both your work and personal lives. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate your Hammerhead contact.
Thank you for your cooperation and behalf of Hammerhead we wish each of you and your families good health in this difficult time.